Yearly Archives: 2016
As we start another year I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year for 2016 on behalf of the Executive Committee of the Igalapedia Project and myself. I hope to see as many of us as possible attending to one of the mandatory assignment of nature, that is passing the mother tongue […]
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – E
- Why you most learn the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Igala alphabet – U
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- History of Igalapedia Project