Adverts, Funding & Donations
SOURCE OF FUNDING
Igalapedia was personally initiated, funded and managed by the founder only for the love and passion he has for development of African languages, Igala land and the Igala local contents. Anybody who see Igala from the angle dreamed by the author can make contact for donation to the body. We get lots of traffic. Hosting package and server maintenance are expensive, we call for donation drive and reinvestment into the system for continuity.
Donation here could mean;
- Money or donation
- Moral advise
- legal or security services
- Donation of Copyright (Releasing the Copyright of books or other media product for publication online, in software, hard copy and broadcast) without quest for royalty in the latter day.
- Helping to make publicity for enriching Igalapedia with required articles.
Igalapedia is also ready to make payment for use of copyrighted articles or objects, this shall call for bargain between key Igalapedia personnel and the concerned copyright owner.
We accept adverts on this website. This is to enable use foot the bill for hosting and sponsoring the research efforts.
Business Directory Listing
- Price = Free
Premium Business Directory Listing (Featured Listing)
Our business directory listing make a significant different from the version above with the following advantages
- The listed company name is always on all the pages of our website
- The listed company name is always featured on all search result for listing (Top Ten)
- The listed company name will be among the first to appear on our business directory listing page
- Price = 10,000 Naira per month (Commercial Adverts)
Freemium / Bulk Business Directory Listing
We volunteer to help individuals and corporate bodies to put up their business name on our website if they don’t have the chance or privilege to do it by themselves.
- This is suitable for individuals and corporate bodies with multiple address(s) for their business or multiple business locations
- Supply us with details of your company address in MS Word or excel format
- We would take care of the remaining work
- Price = Freemium (The statues remained free after upload but you have to make a donation to Igalapedia team for uploading your work to our server)
Full page custom back ground
- 1 chance available for use
- Price = 150,000 Naira per Month (Commercial Adverts)
- Price = 300,000 Naira per Month (Political campaign)
470 x 250 Image slide in the header section
- 5 spaces available for use
- Price = 70,000 Naira (Commercial Adverts)
- Price = 150,000 Naira (Political campaign)
- Price = 300,000 Naira (Dedicated & No slide – only your own Image)
300 x 150 image slide below article
- 2 spaces available for use
- Price = 50,000 Naira per month (Commercial Adverts)
- Price = 100,000 Naira per month (Political campaign)
Random text adverts with links to desired website or pages
Social media Handling
Note: Prices are subject to change without notice. The amount for adverts placement at the time of your subscription remains intact until the end of your adverts tenure.
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – E
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – U
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The Igala Kingdom
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)