Adverts, Funding & Donations
SOURCE OF FUNDING
Igalapedia was personally initiated, funded and managed by the founder only for the love and passion he has for development of African languages, Igala land and the Igala local contents. Anybody who see Igala from the angle dreamed by the author can make contact for donation to the body. We get lots of traffic. Hosting package and server maintenance are expensive, we call for donation drive and reinvestment into the system for continuity.
Donation here could mean;
- Money or donation
- Moral advise
- legal or security services
- Donation of Copyright (Releasing the Copyright of books or other media product for publication online, in software, hard copy and broadcast) without quest for royalty in the latter day.
- Helping to make publicity for enriching Igalapedia with required articles.
Igalapedia is also ready to make payment for use of copyrighted articles or objects, this shall call for bargain between key Igalapedia personnel and the concerned copyright owner.
We accept adverts on this website. This is to enable use foot the bill for hosting and sponsoring the research efforts.
Business Directory Listing
- Price = Free
Premium Business Directory Listing (Featured Listing)
Our business directory listing make a significant different from the version above with the following advantages
- The listed company name is always on all the pages of our website
- The listed company name is always featured on all search result for listing (Top Ten)
- The listed company name will be among the first to appear on our business directory listing page
- Price = 10,000 Naira per month (Commercial Adverts)
Freemium / Bulk Business Directory Listing
We volunteer to help individuals and corporate bodies to put up their business name on our website if they don’t have the chance or privilege to do it by themselves.
- This is suitable for individuals and corporate bodies with multiple address(s) for their business or multiple business locations
- Supply us with details of your company address in MS Word or excel format
- We would take care of the remaining work
- Price = Freemium (The statues remained free after upload but you have to make a donation to Igalapedia team for uploading your work to our server)
Full page custom back ground
- 1 chance available for use
- Price = 150,000 Naira per Month (Commercial Adverts)
- Price = 300,000 Naira per Month (Political campaign)
470 x 250 Image slide in the header section
- 5 spaces available for use
- Price = 70,000 Naira (Commercial Adverts)
- Price = 150,000 Naira (Political campaign)
- Price = 300,000 Naira (Dedicated & No slide – only your own Image)
300 x 150 image slide below article
- 2 spaces available for use
- Price = 50,000 Naira per month (Commercial Adverts)
- Price = 100,000 Naira per month (Political campaign)
Random text adverts with links to desired website or pages
Social media Handling
Note: Prices are subject to change without notice. The amount for adverts placement at the time of your subscription remains intact until the end of your adverts tenure.
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – I
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Do new languages appear today?
- The Igala Kingdom
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND