Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Studies
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Do new languages appear today?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Igala alphabet – U
- ITA IGALA 2
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- The Igala Kingdom
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience