Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala alphabet – O
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)