Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala