Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – I
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Why you most learn the Igala language