Can you desire to drink coffee? If that’s the case, maybe you are on the lookout for top level coffee brewer. Toiling know very well what is a good one of many bunch since there are a great number of coffeemakers in the market? Whether it is Crema Coffee, Latte, Cappuccino brewing machine or espresso […]
The power of healthy living has traveled effectively throughout the world. That way, many of us are now enslaved by slimming down and obtaining into shape. The present-day reasoning behind shedding weight is just not solely for the purpose of looking nice and slim. Today, people attempt to reduce to hold general health, thereby prevent […]
An invention design which provides something unique towards the public is often worth a little fortune, so it’s vital that you know the steps to taking a perception from concept to securing a licensing deal. An invention help website is a superb resource that can supply you with this valuable knowledge. Protect Your Concept Every […]
Watches are devices that assist us manage our life efficiently and schedule our tasks accordingly. Business people, actresses and actors choose branded watches for a symbol of status and as a sign of sophistication. Not only are they tools for time telling but precious components of jewelry for ladies. A branded watch is recognized as […]
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – A
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Phonology
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Studies
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.