You are able to see integral software like Google Maps, You – Tube, Gmail, and more. The under-developed has a duty to get started on procuring, generating, synthesizing and nurturing technologies tailored towards the service of their community. A lot of individuals also think of home being a place where they spent my youth. A, […]
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Orthography
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – I
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – U
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Do new languages appear today?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – E
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – O
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language