For anybody who is wondering how you can get into the Newsstand sell to you could make your millions but have no clue where do you start, here’s a list of the top ten ways to jump in: 1. Appzine Machine – Because of this company, you don’t even need to create the content yourself. […]
When you really need a better Dell 1545 battery on your PC laptop or notebook computer, you will need the strength of LB1 Good harvests batteries. It is the most cost effective and durable laptop batteries available today. Compatible models: Dell Inspiron 1440, Dell Inspiron 1525, Dell Inspiron 1526, Dell Inspiron 1545, Dell Inspiron 1546, […]
When you need a Replacement Dell 1545 battery for ones PC laptop or laptop computer, you would like the strength of LB1 High end batteries. Is it doesn’t most cost effective and resilient laptop batteries out there today. Compatible models: Dell Inspiron 1440, Dell Inspiron 1525, Dell Inspiron 1526, Dell Inspiron 1545, Dell Inspiron 1546, […]
How should we live a sober life? For the true alcoholic, this is usually a mind bending question; a practically unreachable proposition. Those people who are residing in a cycle of addiction still find it terribly troublesome to visualize the sober life. Some may learn to envision a real life, nevertheless the illusion immediately fights […]
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – U
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Orthography
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – A
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Igala alphabet – E
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol