How to post book to Igalapedia Project
Posted by abdul at April 17th, 2014
Submitting book to Igalapedia for advert is as simple as posting text to any social media you may think of. Needless to contact Igalapedia Project for the submission. Above all its free and can be done from convenience of mobile phone also.
Upload summary of book to server
Click select file button or drag and drop file on top of the marked area
Select your file from folder on your desktop
Allow the file to load then select the loaded file from server
Click the button insert into post to enter your selection
Click /GDE to close Google doc embedding tag
Enter every other details then click publish
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – I
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Igala alphabet – A
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – U
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?