Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – O
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Do new languages appear today?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2