No listings found.
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – I
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – E
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- ITA IGALA 2
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language