No listings found.
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Orthography
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- History of Igalapedia Project
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.