No listings found.
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Phonology
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Studies
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Over View of Igala Studies
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language