Employment & Human Resources Consulting
No listings found.
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Studies
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Orthography
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – A
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – O
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Igala alphabet – E
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)