Federal Government Ministries
No listings found.
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Orthography
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Numeral System
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala