Federal Government Ministries
No listings found.
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Numeral System
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- ITA IGALA 2
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala