Federal Government Ministries
No listings found.
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Orthography
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Morphology of Igala Language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- ITA IGALA 2
- Igala Numeral System
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- History of Igalapedia Project