No listings found.
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – U
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – O
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- ITA IGALA 2
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)