No listings found.
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – E
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Numeral System
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- History of Igalapedia Project
- The Dialects of Igala Language