Importation and Exportation
No listings found.
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – U
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Orthography
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Igala alphabet – I
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets