Importation and Exportation
No listings found.
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – O
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message