Insurance Services & Insurance Agents
No listings found.
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala Phonology
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – U
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Do new languages appear today?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Igala alphabet – Ọ