Lawyers, Legal services & Legal Practitioner
No listings found.
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – O
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Igala alphabet – I
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The Igala Kingdom
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs