Privateness, or the capability to seclude ourselves guiding literal, or perhaps figurative, closed doors away from the globe to do even as we wish, ought to be one of those inalienable National rights, correct? Absolutely. Nonetheless, when it comes to the actual “more mature” among us, senior citizens in particular, excessive privacy might be too […]
Life style is simply not whatever it was, and a lot of present day families are nevertheless attempting to plan how one can live life in a realm that is certainly conducive to ease and comfort. Even while much of our day-to-day lives are extremely comfortable, a lot of our amount of time, energy level, […]
IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language Being the text of article presented at the occasion of the maiden edition of IGALA STUDIES ASSOCIATION Annual Conference. Date: 10 – 12th April, 2012 Venue: College of Education Ankpa Kogi State
Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience Being the text of article presented at the occasion of the maiden edition of IGALA STUDIES ASSOCIATION Annual Conference. Date: 10 – 12th April, 2012 Venue: College of Education Ankpa Kogi State
Finding quality elder care is really a need that numerous families get today. With the baby boomers speedily entering pension, more and more people are trying to find the best option for aging senior family. When the time comes you need to find care to your loved one, you can find generally Several ways to […]
Fat loss seniors choose to age of their homes as an alternative to in assisted living services, a common feeling can go disregarded. That sentiment, often overlooked, is fret. While senior citizens experience high levels of ease and comfort and freedom when they choose at-home care, it is also normal for individuals and their spouse […]
Many people are concerned about parent care today. America’s population is aging quickly, and a lot of families are looking for senior care options for his or her aging family members. In the past, the common options for caring for aging family were either to do it yourself or perhaps move these to a nursing […]
When you have an elderly loved one or beloved, you might be considering putting them into assisted living. Probably they need much more care as well as assistance compared to you alone can provide, or perhaps you lead a lively life and would like to supplement the eye you can provide them with with that […]
As increasing numbers of seniors decide to age within their homes as an alternative to in assisted living amenities, a common feeling can go overlooked. That emotion, often underestimated, is be concerned. While elderly people experience substantial levels of ease and comfort and freedom when they select at-home care, it is also regular for patients […]
So many people are concerned about elder care today. This country’s population is growing older quickly, and many families are trying to find senior care options for their aging spouse and children. In the past, the common options for caring for aging members of the family were with the idea to do it yourself as […]
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – O
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – E
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
Random Igala Words
- Make Your Building Job Faster, Safer, and simpler With Rochester Crane Services
- Do Away With Cancer With Cancer Cells Dealing With Methods
- Liver Cancer Stages
- 5 Steps for you to get Your Invention Design to Market
- Brain Fitness And Physical exercises For Your Brain
- Curious About Getting into Gear Having an Automotive Franchise?
- Develop A Wedding Internet Site
- Early Indications Of Pancreatic Cancer Cells
- 3 Conditions To Lung Cancer
- Easy Solutions For google chrome Described
- Signs Of Liver Cancer Cells
- Introducing Major Aspects For free pdf ebook download
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How To Gain Muscle And Burn Fat
- Emerging Challenges In Effortless Secrets Of Dieting News
- Learn The Information About Tanning Booths And Bronzing
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Mobile phone Display Protectors ? Are They Really Required?
- Breast Cancer Cells Posts At Ezinemark
- Visual Impact Muscle Building
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)