Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Numeral System
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – U
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – I
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Orthography
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – O
- The Igala Kingdom
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- The Dialects of Igala Language