Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
[wp_cpl_sc cat_id=433 list_num=100 css_theme=2]
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Numeral System
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Igala alphabet – E
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- The Igala Kingdom
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs