Geography & Tourism
This service generate direction to places as provided Google Directions. It also give details of distance between two locations and also shows driving direction between two places.
Google Maps gives you the ability to generate directions between start and end point. This service will show the route on the map and also give detailed directions between two points.
- Shows Google driving directions on map.
- Shows distance between two places.
- Shows time taken to travel between two places.
- Shows step by step driving directions.
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – I
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)