Geography & Tourism
This service generate direction to places as provided Google Directions. It also give details of distance between two locations and also shows driving direction between two places.
Google Maps gives you the ability to generate directions between start and end point. This service will show the route on the map and also give detailed directions between two points.
- Shows Google driving directions on map.
- Shows distance between two places.
- Shows time taken to travel between two places.
- Shows step by step driving directions.
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Numeral System
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala alphabet – U
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- History of Igalapedia Project
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Igala alphabet – O
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)