Here is a tool for converting mathematical and scientific unit of measurements from one unit to another. the concept of…
Igala Learning Tools
EFFORTS AT DIGITIZING THE IGALA LOCAL CONTENTS
Igalapedia project has created an enabling environment for rapid development of Igala language and Igala land in general. The facilities put in place are to be utilized by students, researchers and Igala language professionals for promoting their works on African languages and Igala language in particular for swift development.
As available on this page, work is going on round the clock building programs for learning Igala language and also to providing supports to researchers as part of our digitization effort for igala local contents, We commits resources to develop programs as Igala learning tools to be utilized in Igalapedia project by the Igala people and the world at large. Upon release of our tools into the into the main stream of Igala language development, we stand to serve the purpose of research hall for Igala language.
Available learning tools
Igala text composer is the future Igala word processor capable of helping to generate documents in Igala language within a…
Igalapedia Calculator is a mathematics tool for teaching Igala language on the Internet. Igala language learners can perform simple to…
Igalapedia Clock Igalapedia Clock is an attempt made to digitalise the Igala traditional way of reading time with reference to…
Igalapedia Dictionary is one of the tools for teaching Igala Language through internet service and desktop software application. What we…
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Igala Numeral System
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system