Here is a tool for converting mathematical and scientific unit of measurements from one unit to another. the concept of…
Igala Learning Tools
EFFORTS AT DIGITIZING THE IGALA LOCAL CONTENTS
Igalapedia project has created an enabling environment for rapid development of Igala language and Igala land in general. The facilities put in place are to be utilized by students, researchers and Igala language professionals for promoting their works on African languages and Igala language in particular for swift development.
As available on this page, work is going on round the clock building programs for learning Igala language and also to providing supports to researchers as part of our digitization effort for igala local contents, We commits resources to develop programs as Igala learning tools to be utilized in Igalapedia project by the Igala people and the world at large. Upon release of our tools into the into the main stream of Igala language development, we stand to serve the purpose of research hall for Igala language.
Available learning tools
Igala text composer is the future Igala word processor capable of helping to generate documents in Igala language within a…
Igalapedia Calculator is a mathematics tool for teaching Igala language on the Internet. Igala language learners can perform simple to…
Igalapedia Clock Igalapedia Clock is an attempt made to digitalise the Igala traditional way of reading time with reference to…
Igalapedia Dictionary is one of the tools for teaching Igala Language through internet service and desktop software application. What we…
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – I
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Studies
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND