Igala Studies Curriculum – Module 1
The Module 1 of Igala studies is entirely for kids and non-Igalas who picks interest in learning Igala language. A good number of articles for this class of study are mostly in pictures and illustrative images with interactive sound that will interest the children who are target audience. The pictures presented in the form of thumbnails in this class will only be accompanied with their English names and Igala translations, but each picture is linked to its respective page in the full featured Igalapedia Dictionary.
Click any of the links below to navigate class in Module 1.
[pagelist_ext child_of=”36295″ exclude=”32965″ image_width=”120″]
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – E
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala Phonology
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Igala alphabet – U
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Igala alphabet – O
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- ITA IGALA 2
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala