Igala Studies Curriculum – Module 1
The Module 1 of Igala studies is entirely for kids and non-Igalas who picks interest in learning Igala language. A good number of articles for this class of study are mostly in pictures and illustrative images with interactive sound that will interest the children who are target audience. The pictures presented in the form of thumbnails in this class will only be accompanied with their English names and Igala translations, but each picture is linked to its respective page in the full featured Igalapedia Dictionary.
Click any of the links below to navigate class in Module 1.
[pagelist_ext child_of=”36295″ exclude=”32965″ image_width=”120″]
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Phonology
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – U
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – I
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- ITA IGALA 2
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- History of Igalapedia Project