Igala Studies Curriculum – Module 1
The Module 1 of Igala studies is entirely for kids and non-Igalas who picks interest in learning Igala language. A good number of articles for this class of study are mostly in pictures and illustrative images with interactive sound that will interest the children who are target audience. The pictures presented in the form of thumbnails in this class will only be accompanied with their English names and Igala translations, but each picture is linked to its respective page in the full featured Igalapedia Dictionary.
Click any of the links below to navigate class in Module 1.
[pagelist_ext child_of=”36295″ exclude=”32965″ image_width=”120″]
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – E
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Overview of Igala alphabets