Igala Studies Curriculum – Module 2
The module two of Igala studies here is a general class with courses for people of all levels ranging from from complete beginners to near-native speakers of Igala language. The articles for learning in this class of study are subdivided into various parts of speech, figure of speech and into all components as available for English language studies with their respective Igala translations. There will be no detailed analysis of how the Igala words and phrases were formed but words are openly presented to learners with the gloss and Igala Translation. This class is suitable for both post primary school students and students of higher learning for a quick grasp of words for building up ones vocabularies and completing a research project.
Click links below to navigate pages
[pagelist_ext child_of=”36295″ exclude=”32967″ image_width=”120″]
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – E
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Phonology
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Igala alphabet – E
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Igala alphabet – Ọ