Igala Studies Curriculum – Module 3
This is an advanced Igala studies. This class was created to to serve as a research hall for Igala language development. Researchers and Authors of Igala language are the providers of articles for this class. Igala language study is treated in Detail covering word formation, morphology, phonology and the Igala orthography, these are properly analysed as renowned Igala authors and researchers make available their works either in parts or whole as part of this forum thread. Igala language researchers and developers are to take a greater advantage of this class for promoting their works and efforts for the benefit of showcasing Igala language to the world, authors who provide summary of their book here also stand a change for economics benefit from doing so since visitors are going to call him for obtaining a hard copy of the book. This could be done by submitting summary of your published Igala books or articles for publication in the Igalapedia Project.
Click any of the links below to navigate classes in Module 3.
[pagelist_ext child_of=”36295″ exclude=”276970″ image_width=”120″]
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – U
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Over View of Igala Studies
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – A
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages