Igala Studies Curriculum – Module 3
This is an advanced Igala studies. This class was created to to serve as a research hall for Igala language development. Researchers and Authors of Igala language are the providers of articles for this class. Igala language study is treated in Detail covering word formation, morphology, phonology and the Igala orthography, these are properly analysed as renowned Igala authors and researchers make available their works either in parts or whole as part of this forum thread. Igala language researchers and developers are to take a greater advantage of this class for promoting their works and efforts for the benefit of showcasing Igala language to the world, authors who provide summary of their book here also stand a change for economics benefit from doing so since visitors are going to call him for obtaining a hard copy of the book. This could be done by submitting summary of your published Igala books or articles for publication in the Igalapedia Project.
Click any of the links below to navigate classes in Module 3.
[pagelist_ext child_of=”36295″ exclude=”276970″ image_width=”120″]
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Phonology
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption