Igala Timing & Calendar
Posted by abdul at December 1st, 2014
Igalapedia Clock is an attempt made to digitalise the Igala traditional way of reading time with reference to analogue clock and digital timing. Igala language have a broad classification for various hours of the day even before the advent of english clock. On this page, we show the current time of your computer or network server on Igalapedia Clock and the translation of the time to Igala Language. You can also navigate this page for translation of various hours of the day to Igala Language. The static time below is available for the 720 minutes a day.
Hour of the day > 21:00 = ?gbà an?? òdu
Hour of the day < 3:00 = ?gbà òdu ingàlíngà
Hour of the day < 6:00 = ?gbà inaj?
Hour of the day < 6.30 = ?gbà odùdu kan? án?? bùlùbùlù
Hour of the day <10:00 = ?gbà odùdu
Hour of the day <12:00 = ?gbà ihiájà
Hour of the day <16:00 = ?gbà ?r?ka
Hour of the day <17:00 = ?gbà àdàran??
Hour of the day <19:00 = ?gbà kan? árewo
Hour of the day <21:00 = ?gbà an?? òdu
Category: Learning tools
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Phonology
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – áº¸
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the Worldâ€™s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM â€“ LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Igala alphabet – E
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Igala Numeral System
- ITA IGALA 2
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System