English Translation for abíebi
Synonyms : abíebi
a + bí + e + bi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : abíebi
Word Structure - Contracted form : abíebi
Spelling & word formation : abíebi
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – I
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala Numeral System
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Do new languages appear today?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- ITA IGALA 2
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System