English Translation for abíebi
Synonyms : abíebi
a + bí + e + bi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : abíebi
Word Structure - Contracted form : abíebi
Spelling & word formation : abíebi
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- ITA IGALA 2
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Igala alphabet – E