English Translation for abájọi
Synonyms : abájọi
a + bá + jọ + i +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : abájọi
Word Structure - Contracted form : abájọi
Spelling & word formation : abájọi
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – E
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – I
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The Igala Kingdom
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools