English Translation for abùt 'ániká
Synonyms : abùt 'ániká
a + bù` + tá + a + ni + ká +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : abùt 'ániká
Word Structure - Contracted form : abùt 'ániká
Spelling & word formation : abùt 'ániká
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The Dialects of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption