English Translation for abutabu
Synonyms : abutabu
a + bu + ta + bu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : abutabu
Word Structure - Contracted form : abutabu
Spelling & word formation : abutabu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – I
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – U
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)