English Translation for achígodo
Synonyms : achígodo
a + chí + go + do +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : achígodo
Word Structure - Contracted form : achígodo
Spelling & word formation : achígodo
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Studies
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)