English Translation for achifámu
Synonyms : achifámu
a + chi + fá + mu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : achifámu
Word Structure - Contracted form : achifámu
Spelling & word formation : achifámu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala Orthography
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Phonology
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Igala alphabet – A
- Overview of Igala alphabets