English Translation for achukpa
Synonyms : achukpa
a + chu + kpa +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : achukpa
Word Structure - Contracted form : achukpa
Spelling & word formation : achukpa
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – O
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala Language Studies and Development
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- ITA IGALA 2
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption