English Translation for adé
Synonyms : adé
a + dé +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : adé
Word Structure - Contracted form : adé
Spelling & word formation : adé
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – O
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Orthography
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Do new languages appear today?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- History of Igalapedia Project
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol