English Translation for adakílí
Synonyms : adakílí
a + da + kí + lí +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : adakílí
Word Structure - Contracted form : adakílí
Spelling & word formation : adakílí
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Phonology
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- ITA IGALA 2
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Igala alphabet – U
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask