English Translation for adéfọjẹ
Synonyms : adéfọjẹ
a + dé + fọ + jẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : adéfọjẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : adéfọjẹ
Spelling & word formation : adéfọjẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – U
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- ITA IGALA 2
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS