English Translation for adu-gbógba
Synonyms : adu-gbógba
a + du + gbó + gba +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : adu-gbógba
Word Structure - Contracted form : adu-gbógba
Spelling & word formation : adu-gbógba
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Phonology
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – E
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)