English Translation for afùebili
Synonyms : afùebili
a + fù` + e + bi + li +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : afùebili
Word Structure - Contracted form : afùebili
Spelling & word formation : afùebili
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Phonology
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- The Dialects of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- The Igala Kingdom
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)