English Translation for agadagba
Synonyms : agadagba
a + ga + da + gba +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : agadagba
Word Structure - Contracted form : agadagba
Spelling & word formation : agadagba
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Phonology
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala Orthography
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – O
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- The Igala Kingdom
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)