English Translation for agadagba
Synonyms : agadagba
a + ga + da + gba +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : agadagba
Word Structure - Contracted form : agadagba
Spelling & word formation : agadagba
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – O
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS