English Translation for agba
Synonyms : agba
a + gba +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : agba
Word Structure - Contracted form : agba
Spelling & word formation : agba
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – I
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – A
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- ITA IGALA 2
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language