English Translation for agbada
Synonyms : agbada
a + gba + da +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : agbada
Word Structure - Contracted form : agbada
Spelling & word formation : agbada
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala Phonology
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – U
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The Dialects of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System