English Translation for agbọgwu
Synonyms : agbọgwu
a + gbọ + gwu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : agbọgwu
Word Structure - Contracted form : agbọgwu
Spelling & word formation : agbọgwu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – I
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence