English Translation for agbọgwu
Synonyms : agbọgwu
a + gbọ + gwu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : agbọgwu
Word Structure - Contracted form : agbọgwu
Spelling & word formation : agbọgwu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – E
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala Orthography
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Do new languages appear today?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Numeral System
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence