English Translation for agbọkọ
Synonyms : agbọkọ
a + gbọ + kọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : agbọkọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : agbọkọ
Spelling & word formation : agbọkọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – I
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Phonology
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- ITA IGALA 2
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?