English Translation for agboukabu
Synonyms : agboukabu
a + gbo + u + ka + bu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : agboukabu
Word Structure - Contracted form : agboukabu
Spelling & word formation : agboukabu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – I
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Phonology
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- ITA IGALA 2
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system