English Translation for agìdìgbé
Synonyms : agìdìgbé
a + gì + dì + gbé +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : agìdìgbé
Word Structure - Contracted form : agìdìgbé
Spelling & word formation : agìdìgbé
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – U
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Orthography
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Do new languages appear today?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Igala alphabet – I
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY