English Translation for agidamutua
Synonyms : agidamutua
a + gi + da + mu + tu + a +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : agidamutua
Word Structure - Contracted form : agidamutua
Spelling & word formation : agidamutua
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Phonology
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- ITA IGALA 2
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Why you most learn the Igala language