English Translation for ago
Synonyms : ago
a + go +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ago
Word Structure - Contracted form : ago
Spelling & word formation : ago
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – U
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Phonology
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Igala Numeral System
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION