English Translation for aidẹi
Synonyms : aidẹi
a + i + dẹ + i +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : aidẹi
Word Structure - Contracted form : aidẹi
Spelling & word formation : aidẹi
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – O
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- The Igala Kingdom
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages